Saturday 29 March 2014

Lolita event: Enchanted

Street Fashion Europe is a collaboration of various lolita communities across Europe. They have come together to create a huge convention-like meet-up called 'Enchanted' taking place on April 5th 2014.

Enchanted Logo
Brands such as Juliette et Justine and Grimoire will be exhibiting at this event so it is a great opportunity for European lolitas and street fashion enthusiasts to view the products in person.

Initially I was not planning to go as I haven't been wearing much lolita fashion as of late and the tickets had sold out. Luckily a ticket popped up for sale on Facebook and I decided to take the plunge, so in little over a week I shall be at Enchanted!

Right, now to the outfit. As I don't have very many extravagant pieces left (yes events like these only happen once or twice a year so it calls for something more daring) I decided to update my Juliette et Justine 'Féerie' co-ordinate and here are the results;







I love wearing this dress casually but with the underskirt it certainly adds the touch of pomp I was aiming for. The underskirt was from my recent Taobao order which I shall be reviewing but I am tad overdue on.

Outfit Rundown
Dress: Juliette et Justine 'Féerie'
Silk bolero: Monsoon
Underskirt: Little Dipper (Taobao)
Bag: Zara
Shoes: ASOS
Necklace: Gift
Headress: Fox Cherry (Taobao)
Socks: 小鹿Bambi森林小屋 (Taobao)

I hope Rococo Daze send my Juliette et Justine 'Dessin' tights soon as I would like to wear them with this co-ord instead of the socks ;_;

I hope to meet some of you at Enchanted ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this outfit looks lovely, I can't wait to see it in real life! I've still not got mine sorted D=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it might just look better on the floor than it does on me but I'll give it a try.
      Hope to see you at Enchanted!! I'm sure you will have an amazing outfit ^_^

      Delete