Thursday 23 June 2011

A few new things

I haven't been up to much lately aside from work so I haven't had much time to follow recent lolita goings on but I decided to check egl this morning and noticed that the Meta Lucky Packs were up, now I'm not really fond of many meta prints (apart from Blooming Garden which I really love^^) but the skirt lucky pack looks quite lovely so I decided to take the plunge and order one. Fingers crossed I get something similar to the pack below, I love the scallop detail on the Princess Crown Bouquet skirt so I would be quite happy to get it, the other print featured is the skirt pack is Fairy Playing Cards which is quite nice too.
Fairy Playing Card skirt
Another nice thing about the Meta lucky pack is that is quite affordable compared to others, 10,000 yen for the skirt and 15,000 yen for the jumperskirt lp which is not bad considering you get undergarments, a blouse or t-shirt, socks, a bag and some other little accessories as well as the jsk or skirt.

Right now Im really looking forward to Hyper Japan, it's in just under a month so I cant wait^^ My friend Kandee has decided to enter the Kawaii Star of the Year competition. It's a competition organised by HJ to find the new cute ambassador for the UK and the final will take place at this years Hyper Japan event. My friend has to send in some photos as well as a 60 second video about why she would like to be the kawaii ambassador for the UK. I helped her to do a little photoshoot and Im gonna say I was thoroughly impressed! She looked so beautiful like a real life doll! Making the video clip was a little more tricky, I think she became a little camera shy hahaa but we eventually got enough material to make a little video *hopefully*

The full coord, minus the boots
Here's a run down of the co-ord:
Blouse: Etsy
Jumperskirt: Innocent World Lauretta Rose - Misty pink
Tights: New look
Boots: Jane Norman (not featured on the shoot)
Hat: H&M, added pearls and corsage
Close up of the lace
Hopefully she will make it into the final, I know that would be a great experience for her and even more amazing if she won it! I hope people will find her classic style really cute and vote for her ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment